La Cour Internationale Alternative
The International Alternative Court
www.asud.us email@example.com Sovet@asud.us
HOW CAN ONE PUT IN APPLICATION?
1. In the case when you do not wish that your application is made public prior to inquiry and the Court's judgement, fill the enclosed application Form and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember well that the Court is an international legal personality and it does not examine applications of little significance or related to everyday occurences.
2. In the case when you wish to apply to the Court publicly, your publication will be published on the pages of this site. Send then the filled Form by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. While filling the Form, remember that your account of the complaint crux should be supported by facts (p.14). Theorizing is excluded.
4. While filling p.15 of the Form, you should refer to the article 5 of the Statute (see the Documents) and to the paragraph, pursuant to which, as you presuppose, the crime was committed.
5. ANONIMOUS APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.